Thursday, January 15, 2015

Rogue Trooper on the Painting Table


Following my BLOG post about Bleaseworld and Rogue Trooper, I went to my lead mountain. I knew I had some SciFi Adventurers by Bronze Age Miniatures  that could proxy as Genetic Infantry, Norts and Southers. I also have the few items issued by Mongoose in the same area. What I had forgotten was that I had some primed and ready to go. A quick few hits of paint, and some GI's are done. The proxy Gun Drones, proxy Norts and proxy Southers are still in progress...and may remain that way for awhile longer as I have some WW2 and some Mars Attacks on the table. I don't usually jump queue, but I did...check out the results. Not bad for a rush job. Sorry about the photos, I'm still learning...
Bronze Age Gun Drone Painted for Rogue Trooper (not painted or photographed by me) but I had to... 

Bronze Age SciFi Adventurers Painted as Genetic Infantry

 Bronze Age SciFi Adventurers Painted as Genetic Infantry

Bronze Age SciFi Adventurers Painted as Genetic Infantry

No comments:

Post a Comment