Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Quetzalcoatl Rampant, Part Two

I Live With Cats continues with the Quetzalcoatl Rampant project. His most recent post has some very nice photographs of the two scenarios run at Enfilade, Craving Corn and I left My Heart. Check them out here.
Craving Corn at Enfilade 2017

I Left My Heart at Enfilade 2017

A Gamer's Tale is a good blog that I overlooked the last time I visited variants for Dan Mersey's Lion Rampant. A Gamer's Tale is involved with I Live With Cats in the Quetzalcoatl Rampant project. In particular he discusses the collection, figures and painting along with a post about the play test for the upcoming Enfilade 2017.

A Gamer's Tale painted up two groups of Huaxtec Warriors by different manufacturers.
The first group is manufactured by Eureka Miniatures.

 and the second is manufactured by The Assault Group

A Gamer's Tale continues the posts with a discussion on painting and on building Aztec and Conquistador forces.

He follows up with a later post in October about the completed Spaniards.

Throughout his discussions, painting and posts there are many images of the Aztec, Conquistador and Tlaxcallan forces. He also has a post on terrain relative to the battles in Mexico.

This is a very good BLOG. Make sure to check out A Gamer's Tale.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful minis and terrain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These guys look like they have had some fun with the variant.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Agreed! I'd like to get mine up and running...

      Delete