Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blease World and Rogue Trooper


Bleaseworld is a good BLOG. Like me, he jumped into Mongoose Miniature's Rogue Trooper Kickstarter that followed the very successful Judge Dredd Kickstarter. Like me he gets a few figures now and again. The figures are great but the delivery of the product was due September of 2013. I'm happy they are finally producing the figures. I'm happy that we are starting to get quality products. I also know that Mongoose will deliver.

For the unititiated, I clipped this from Wikipedia about Rogue Trooper.

"Rogue Trooper is a science fiction strip in the British comic  2000 AD, created by Gerry Finley-Day and Dave Gibbons. It follows the adventures of Rogue, a G.I. (or Genetic Infantryman, a genetically modified, blue-skinned, manufactured elite soldier) and his three comrades'  search for the Traitor General. His comrades are in the form of biochips (onto which a G.I.'s entire personality is downloaded at the time of death for later retrieval) and are named Gunnar (mounted on Rogue's rifle), Bagman (on his backpack ) and Helm (on his helmet). He is genetically engineered to be immune to almost all known toxins. He can submerge in strong acid unaffected, and is able to withstand a vacuum in his bare skin." 


In the meantime, check out his Bleaseworld's work:

Nort Troopers #1 & #2

Nort Hellfire Pillboxes
Genetic Infantrymen


And while you're at it...subscribe to 
Bleaseworld
and 
2000 A.D

No comments:

Post a Comment