Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Chainmail Bikini explained...

I am a member* of The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast. I also lurk (mostly) and comment in the forums. One topic of conversation and source of endless amusement is the Chainmail Bikini (or it's equivalent) and it's efficacy in war. Robert E. Howard created (?) the concept.

Belit



Valeria


Red Sonja


All the warrior women seem to have them. Only Brienne of Tarth (Game of Thrones) foregoes one

There's even been a groundswell against it in Fantasy.


BUT, it's always defied rationale and reason...until now...we know the secret why the chainmail Bikini or the exposed midriff is so effective thanks to The Secret Cabal.

____________________________
* By member, I mean a listener and follower on BGG sporting a badge, forum entry, etc.; NOT one of the podcasters. I apologize if anyone thought I was one of the SCG podcasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment