Saturday, March 31, 2012

Infinity


The third game was a solo with proxy figures of Infinity. (http://www.infinitythegame.com/infinity/en/2011/access/quick-start-rules/) This is a good game. Complex. But a good feel for SciFi or modern skirmish. Weapons have range. Overwatch is deadly. Command is important. The universe is Anime without the goofy stylized faces. The figures are fancy. And expensive. If you have an active club looking for games like this this is the one. Fast and fluid. Games are typically between three and ten figures. More than that will kill the system. I would like to play this, Mercs and Rezolution back to back and see which one wins.

This is a faction I think is kind of cool. But, I need new figures like I need a hole in my head...check them out. They're pretty cool figures.
280301-0008-azul.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment